Thursday, April 15, 2010

So... Today I was totally bord so I made a cake to pass the time. It was so Good!
Devils Food cake. I added a layer of Dark Chocolate Icing in the center, Strawberry Icing on top and as you can see pink flowers with green leaves and yellow lines on top of the icing.
Yum, yum, yum! But oh so Rich!!
Michelle was a little mad at me for making it. She was going to make something else for a friend of Kari's, "breast cancer fund razor", that is on Saturday. But she got over it once she had a slice of cake. :D Lol

--c---c---c---c---c---c---c---c---c---c---c---c---c---c---c---c---c---c---c---c---c---c---c---c--

As you can see the cake was Divine! .... Hum!... Maybe I should become a cake decorator? ... Na, I just like doing this for fun. And its so much more fun when you can eat what you make instead of giving/ needing to sale your work away. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment